THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

most of those tickets would be snapped up by people who just ordered as many as they could get because they were free.
I can't believe 30k people intend to go.

I reckon if you show up on the day they'll let you into the half empty place.
 
Seeing a lot of roosters fans online being negative and jealous towards the support and attention drawn to the Knights incredible run whilst in the same breath stating they don't care about their team connecting to their community and a premiership is all that matters.

What a truly soulless organisation and unremarkable fan base. We really need to beat them.
Exactly the words a team with a poor fanbase would say LOL

Like I said out here in the Eastern Suburbs there's still literally no vibe about the Roosters being in the GF

...They were once that team that hadn't made a GF in 20 years before.
 
It’s coming home
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
Back
Top