The Crowd

I agree maca. We try and improve atmosphere then people complain it's too annoying or loud.

I don't understand. Trumpet man sounds awesome.
 
except if it is drunk gibberish, there is no such thing as too loud at the footy.

if its too loud turn your hearing aid down, grandpa.
 
I loved the trumpet guy and your drum shane!! the crusade was awesome last night just ****ed off i was given the wrong tickets by the knights people
 
I loved the trumpet guy and your drum shane!! the crusade was awesome last night just ****ed off i was given the wrong tickets by the knights people

crusade rule #1 - if there is a spare seat, fill it. if i had have known would have told you to move across with us. you know for next time!
 
yeah we pulled him up on that about half way... he had had a few bourbons I think.... :lol:

As for the rest of your post, dont sit near us then. 99% of people love it, the other 1% are killjoys.
Does the Crusade want more people for next year?
 
I'll be there for sure
Last night, most fun footy game I've ever been to. The other few times with the Crusade were great too
 
I'll be there for sure
Last night, most fun footy game I've ever been to. The other few times with the Crusade were great too
Sounds good I wanna be able to yell and abuse the ref without getting a death stare from an old lady
 
I'll be there for sure
Last night, most fun footy game I've ever been to. The other few times with the Crusade were great too

I like our two spots, we see the same people every week now and we all sort of acknowledge each other but sort of don't and we do have two great friends up one end which is great.
 
yeah we pulled him up on that about half way... he had had a few bourbons I think.... :lol:

As for the rest of your post, dont sit near us then. 99% of people love it, the other 1% are killjoys.

I wasnt a kill joy, i joined in the chants and stuff i just think that a trumpet isn't footballish and to me and a few others around we found it pretty annoying..
Drums get the tick and if u wanted to make it louder without annoying ppl i think more drums would be more effective

Also the trumpet guy gets to go to brisbane for the game due to NXFM... wat a joke...
 
There were guys behind me, newcastle supporters, that started doing the 'new cars sale' chant, like the one on the car sales advertisement on tv, i thought it was quite funny
 
I wasnt a kill joy, i joined in the chants and stuff i just think that a trumpet isn't footballish and to me and a few others around we found it pretty annoying..

have had maybe 3 negative comments to maybe 200 positive? the amount of slaps on the back he (and I for that matter) got on the way out would indicate you are in a very small minority mate.

its a work in progess, sure - but it does work, and if you have ever seen an ESL game, it is very "footballish".

Drums get the tick and if u wanted to make it louder without annoying ppl i think more drums would be more effective

stay tuned.... :)

Also the trumpet guy gets to go to brisbane for the game due to NXFM... wat a joke...

personally think that is really freakin cool. he drives down from scone for every game, and makes it to the sydney games too. is an awesome bloke, and am really happy that karma is repaying him in some way for everything he puts into the club. bit sad to begrudge someone like that mate.
 
I think it was great once he got the tune right!! i like the charge bit!!
Yeah drums macavity would be great you do your best but with help from others would be better!!
Il be joining next year for sure keep up the good work
 
have had maybe 3 negative comments to maybe 200 positive? the amount of slaps on the back he (and I for that matter) got on the way out would indicate you are in a very small minority mate.

its a work in progess, sure - but it does work, and if you have ever seen an ESL game, it is very "footballish".



stay tuned.... :)



personally think that is really freakin cool. he drives down from scone for every game, and makes it to the sydney games too. is an awesome bloke, and am really happy that karma is repaying him in some way for everything he puts into the club. bit sad to begrudge someone like that mate.


Not saying anything about his dedication to the knights, i just personally dont like the trumpet and dont think it belongs at a football game
 
Back
Top