The Crowd

I dont think the numbers mattered to much for this game, mainly because the crowd that was there did a great job - most vocal of the season. Drum and Trumpet guys were on fire. Defiantly played a part in getting us over the line in this one.
 
Yeh. I thought there was more. Never mind really, the result was amazing.

And we will wait for Pumba and others to return, but I think they might say it was the most vocal they have heard the Knights fans at home all year.
 
I thought there was more but it didn't matter, 20,000 sounded like 80,000! :)

The drums and trumpet man were very loud!
 
Last edited:
I thought there was more but it didn't matter, 20,000 sounded like 80,00! :)

The drums and trumpet man were very loud!

Is that all :razz:

Nah seriously, I listened to Big Gaz on KOFM tonight and sometimes I couldn't here what he was saying sometimes cause the crowd was so loud!

Flick it over to the Swans game on 10 - you could here a penny drop.
 
Is that all :razz:
Flick it over to the Swans game on 10 - you could here a penny drop.
That's because AFL is garbage the crowd was the most vocal I've seen for a long time at EAS from start to finish everyone was so desperate for a win great atmosphere
 
Is that all :razz:

Nah seriously, I listened to Big Gaz on KOFM tonight and sometimes I couldn't here what he was saying sometimes cause the crowd was so loud!

Flick it over to the Swans game on 10 - you could here a penny drop.
sorry, i meant to write 80,000 but i missed one zero
i just edited it
 
That trumpet was really annoying! Could hear it on the tv all game. Sounded like a Sri Lankan cricket match crowd.
 
The crowd was small but we were very loud!! great atmosphere last night!!! I am going to say as vocal as the famous 06 crowds great stuff!!
The trumpet was good and got the crusade going more
 
the atmosphere was amazing

right from the kickoff,when slater dropped the ball....the crowd was so loud

seemed more than 19,000 though
 
That trumpet was really annoying! Could hear it on the tv all game. Sounded like a Sri Lankan cricket match crowd.
I loved the trumpet! Set the atmosphere.

For anyone that watched it on TV, could you hear the songs for a lot of the game? We were singing or chanting mostly..
 
Back
Top