Spot an NRL Player thread

Always see James, Tyrone Roberts cuz they my cousins, had them over for Christmas last year, always see Albert Kelly, Adrian Davis and G.I in kempsey over the off season.
Funny 3 weeks ago I had a big drink up at home here and everyone was smashed, I woke up in the morning trying to clean up and walked in the back room and found chris Sandow in bed with my cousin haha I was freaking out

Was out clubbing with Jamal idris in Byron on 12/13 New Years,
Been to funerals and seen Esi and willie tonga,
Got shouted by George Rose at the club last year when a bunch of family went out

I saw Aaron Woods, Pat Richards and Keith Galloway walking down the main street in Wellington before the Tigers played the Warriors earlier this year ... it was weird, I was vaguely thinking with my mind on other things "That guy really looks like Aaron Woods ..." ... then I realised it was him!

I can report that later as I was walking back to work I noticed Richards and Galloway had gone to Mad Mex, but I don't know what Woods did for lunch, he had disappeared. :eek:

I'm certain in 2010/2011 I saw Michael Weyman at Syndey airport. Don't know anyone else who can have a melon like that :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Also in 2010 went to Kingscliff oval to see the Blues squad train there. High fived Craig Bellamy and got signatures from Tommy Leyroyd Lahs, Paul Gallen, Jarryd Hayne, Joel Monaghan, Matt Cooper and the one and only Kurt Gidley :D

I saw Kurt Gids parents at Bunnings the morning after the Tigers game. It made me wonder.. do you think they get any abuse hurled at them?

Joseph Tapine came into work the othernight with his personal trainer. Seems a bit odd that after a training session they came and bought a pizza! :lol:

Back