WHOOOO ****ING CAAAAAARRRRRESI'll get howled down for suggesting it but I don't think we win that game with brown playing 7.
I don’t think Brown comes up with that tap off the penalty, very smart playI'll get howled down for suggesting it but I don't think we win that game with brown playing 7.
I'll get howled down for suggesting it but I don't think we win that game with brown playing 7.
It’s a really good problem to haveSharpe might have to go centres, sorry Hunt but SANDON has the 7 next year
One of the greatest we’ve had in decadesIt’s a really good problem to have
Sharpe might have to go centres, sorry Hunt but SANDON has the 7 next year
To even be there, on the opposite side of the field when the ball had gone past him to take the intercept was incredible.Such a smart intercept. He was defending on the far side of the ground but put himself in the game. He was targeting Cogger and knew he had him blindsided.
As soon as he caught the ball i said "we are in the grand final". It didn't matter if he ran 10 metres, the play iced the game for us. But i am so, so glad for the kid that he did go all the way. It will become/is an iconic moment for the club.To even be there, on the opposite side of the field when the ball had gone past him to take the intercept was incredible.
I don’t know how those little legs made it all the way but they did and he’s created a moment nobody who watched it will forget