Rumour: Adam Blair to the Knights

Would not worry the 'Organ of the North'.

Remember guys they are reporting on traitors who have dumped on Queensland Clubs so print anything.

People need to remember we aren't the only clubs paying for potential. Anyone worth their salt or looking like it, gets re-signed 2 years before their existing deal ends.

Also $300k is what $150k was 4-5 years ago.

But we don't really know what players are getting, it's assumption, guess work, unconfirmed sources and through it all we get excited, as long as we stay under the cap and spend wisely I will leave it up to the experts.

Who has said Ponga is getting $1m a year?

Slots , read the first line - None of these figures being thrown around make sense.

Pongas reported signings are all over the place - no one knows, one thing is for sure we will never know the "true amounts" as we shouldn't be privy to these figures in any case , they are private , even the "Salary Cap Auditors" can't agree , but as I said some of these figures don't make sense are are nothing more than ridiculous speculation .

Joey nobody knows nor should they but that does not stop the ridiculous speculation.

Exactly !! nothing but ridiculous speculation.

Talking about speculation, Blair is reported to be in talks with Worriers and Dragons as well so the more in talk the further up the asking price goes, if there are no other offers makes it easier to get a bargain price.

Exactly !! nothing but ridiculous speculation.

Talking about speculation, Blair is reported to be in talks with Worriers and Dragons as well so the more in talk the further up the asking price goes, if there are no other offers makes it easier to get a bargain price.

Thanks for the late news lol

Strong mail is that he will be at the warriors.

I am not sure what Props are on at this stage but $550K is probably around the money as is he the current Kiwi Captain and has 250 FG games under his belt.

If you want experience to lead a young prop rotation you could do worse.

Much more palatable than the figures thrown around for Graham.

Back