Votes: 3 15.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TITANS 1 - 12

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • TITANS 13+

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Blimin amazing to make the finals again ... we always looked the better side, but it took till the final few seconds to make it official.

Pearce coming into form at the right time of the year, on the positive side of things.

We did some really dumb things, but we did look threatening in attack at times ... a bit more than recent games, I thought. If we can continue to polish that next week, our defence is working well apart from the fringes, hopefully we can avoid another week one 50 point drubbing.

None of us are in the inner sanctum, so we don't know.

We're playing a bit like the Knights of the late 80's early 90's. I don't mind it tbh.

We're not going to out-trick the sides above us, so we may as well drag them into the gutter.

Clifford needs to kick a lot more than Pearce, simple!
I think a balance is the right way takes heat off from marker defence. Pretty handy kick from Pearce to nail the 40-20. That play can’t happen without us having Clifford there to slow the markers down.

I think the soft underbelly this side has has been killed off finally. We’ve replaced that though with soft skulls. Pudding for brains hahaha. Just can’t make the right, smart play when we get opportunities.

We’re high on grit but low on class. But there’s plenty of sides below us on the ladder who are the other way around. Ask the fans of those clubs which kind of team they’d prefer to support right now.

So a win/loss of 12 and 11 respectively. If we turn up for the games we "should" have won we are a shoe in. This competition is definitely a week to week grind. I'm wanting more of that attack with polish and it should be better with d SAF and klem getting us much needed mtrs. I'm keen for next week and semi's. Hopefully we can build on this and make something of this year leading into next.

None of us are in the inner sanctum, so we don't know.

We're playing a bit like the Knights of the late 80's early 90's. I don't mind it tbh.

We're not going to out-trick the sides above us, so we may as well drag them into the gutter.

Thats not what we are doing.

We are beating opponents that are at our level, or well below and still slugging of out with them.

We cant out trick the top 6, but we cant drag them in to the gutter either. The way we are playing they will comfortably put us behind them.

I think a balance is the right way takes heat off from marker defence. Pretty handy kick from Pearce to nail the 40-20. That play can’t happen without us having Clifford there to slow the markers down.
To be fair Pearce also had a bomb that Campbell, was it, all but dropped and the one Mann caught I think, so he did have a pretty decent strike rate in the end tonight (plus the field goal of course!).

His best game in a few years, I thought.

Back