• DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TITANS 1 - 12

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • TITANS 13+

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
block play.jpg

Pearce had a ton of time to kick it because Brailey passed it about 18-20 metres behind him.

Edit: Looking at that picture, it was closer to 10-12, but Titans had to run around 20 metres to reach Pearce, hence the time he had to kick.

So when Pearce kicked his field goal, apparently the Knights stacked the area around the ruck with 5 or 6 players just to the side of the play the ball, which effectively stopped the Titans rushing Pearce. Because they weren't in a straight line and weren't trying to tackle anyone, it wasn't illegal, but Pearce sure had a lot of time to take his kick.
The play was devised by the ex ref we have on staff and is being described as "borderline illegal".
So a basic storm play?

I was just waiting for Mann to knock that charge down on. Then, just to be Mann he did everything in his power to try and Shepard. It’s almost laughable
He's gotten worse. In 2019 I just thought he was just average, a bit lightweight, no real impact. He played well in 2020, obviously had deficiencies at five-eighth, but I could see he's a goer, he's tough, has a bit of football in him. But this year he's gone to ****. Literally a liability every week with errors, dumb play, bad defence.

So when Pearce kicked his field goal, apparently the Knights stacked the area around the ruck with 5 or 6 players just to the side of the play the ball, which effectively stopped the Titans rushing Pearce. Because they weren't in a straight line and weren't trying to tackle anyone, it wasn't illegal, but Pearce sure had a lot of time to take his kick.
The play was devised by the ex ref we have on staff and is being described as "borderline illegal".
The tears make the wins so much sweeter

Yeah I just gave him a wrap in the game thread just before he lost that ball.. did a pretty good job filling in without Dan and Klem..
Ran with speed it was refreshing tbh. I’m devo we didn’t keep him I think he’s going to be a very very solid bench front rower in the years to come.

Our players were set in place for that kick. I've seen players run over as the ball is being played to stand there and block the kick pressure. It happens every set in the NRL and is something coaches refer to as effort areas.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Legal and all teams do it.

Let those whingers call it whatever they want, I call them jealous we are secured a finals spot.

I was just waiting for Mann to knock that charge down on. Then, just to be Mann he did everything in his power to try and Shepard. It’s almost laughable
Mann runs WAY too sidewards with every carry. If you don't have a nice stepping game (or passing game), there's no point. He absolutely ****s me 🤬

Mann runs WAY too sidewards with every carry. If you don't have a nice stepping game (or passing game), there's no point. He absolutely ****s me 🤬

It’s like his body is 2 seconds ahead of his brain. He runs a good line and is strong. He just needs to do that.

Probably the biggest issue I had with Gagai last time we had him.

Got the ball and would run across the defensive line.

Back