Round 24: Knights v Cowboys @ EnergyAustralia Stadium

I would have expected us to lose from winning 22-8 tbh

Last year, maybe, when we were the 'Comeback Kings'..

But this year, we've normally just let teams avalanche us. Parra, Manly..

Edit: Misread what you posted. But I agree with your post. :p

I would have expected us to lose from winning 22-8 tbh

Haha yeah its that dreaded 14pt margin that we lose from. Thats y i was so angry when Gidley lined up that penalty kick... i was dreading us leading by 14-nil if we scored another converted try.

Yeah, its good to know that we are the 1st team to beat the Cowboys when they have scored more than 20+ points.

wow, what a come back.
Didnt get to watch the game, as i was at a party but sounded awesome!
can't believe i, that we made it back from being down 22-8.

I just got home from work and I am so so happy with tonights win. Its good to see the boys dig deep and pull in that big lead. Cant wait till next week.

UP THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS!

I should leave at half time more often! left to go out into town just after Degois set up that try, when i got to the leagues club for predrinks was looking around to see the score, see Gids on the big screen being interviewed, didnt look too happy, then saw a bloke in a Cowboys jersey looking down in the dumps and i was like YES!!!

Haha yeah its that dreaded 14pt margin that we lose from. Thats y i was so angry when Gidley lined up that penalty kick... i was dreading us leading by 14-nil if we scored another converted try.

Yeah i was so angry as well, when he line up for that penalty kick , i was like " W.T.F " is he doing !! . Anywayz we won looking forward to the raiders game .

Great win good for our confidence, We need to learn how to play for 80 minutes other wise we will be no chance in the finals.

Hard game this week v Raiders in Canberra

i loved how gidley brushed off thurston just before mullos try than mullo brushed him off to score his try!! thw crowd were giving it to him all game

Great win good for our confidence, We need to learn how to play for 80 minutes other wise we will be no chance in the finals.

Hard game this week v Raiders in Canberra

Yep, again we didnt play for 80mins, only difference was that 20min lapse came in the 1st half and not at the end of the game.

Yep, again we didnt play for 80mins, only difference was that 20min lapse came in the 1st half and not at the end of the game.

We still can't play 80 minutes. We are still playing 60 minutes, but this time luckily it wasn't near the end that we had a lapse.

I should leave at half time more often! left to go out into town just after Degois set up that try, when i got to the leagues club for predrinks was looking around to see the score, see Gids on the big screen being interviewed, didnt look too happy, then saw a bloke in a Cowboys jersey looking down in the dumps and i was like YES!!!

I can proudly say I have never left a Knights game early. Why would you be going into town at 6:30pm? Its better to go in much later at like 10:30pm-11pm onwards.

Back