Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #101 Gee's don't need anymore backs with Lee, Moga and now best next year atleast, kid looks a talent.
J JOJO82 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #105 What's wrong with this team? Half are asleep and not interested
Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #106 Lets hope we are getting our garbage footy out of us early, or 2019 is another early holiday for us.
Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #108 See I am the lone ranger again tonight, I can only hope this fires up, and good chance it will carn on Knights!
See I am the lone ranger again tonight, I can only hope this fires up, and good chance it will carn on Knights!
Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #109 **********Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************** LOL.
**********Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************************Tumbleweed***************** LOL.
Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #111 Come on boys proof we are not Sao's in a blender lmfao!
J JOJO82 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #114 krustykraz said: How? Anyone can see that's a penalty. Click to expand... It's against Newcastle so does it surprise you lol I'm done with NRL, it's a disgrace.
krustykraz said: How? Anyone can see that's a penalty. Click to expand... It's against Newcastle so does it surprise you lol I'm done with NRL, it's a disgrace.
Grandpa Joe Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #115 Yeah 2, 1 more try and I'll be switching off lol.
H Hughburt6 Stuart Collins Aug 24, 2019 #118 Grug said: Best has a bit of toe for a giant. Click to expand... Fastest at the club
rhugh89 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Aug 24, 2019 #119 Well that's it ladies and gents, Another year of being a bunch of fuc*ing losers Seriously over this shi* Makes me wonder why we bother.....
Well that's it ladies and gents, Another year of being a bunch of fuc*ing losers Seriously over this shi* Makes me wonder why we bother.....
Ljackson Banned Aug 24, 2019 #120 Good to see knights are sending Brown out a loser tonight. Wake the **** up boys!!