Round 23: Newcastle Knights vs Wests Tigers

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd hate to be the tigers this week boys would slaughter the Australian team this week for Brown.

Lordie, I hope the boys play for their own pride this week against the Tigers.

We know Brownie has been attributed with some monumental rotational blunders, but the team needs to acknowledge that as a collective they needed to make the most of the opportunities afforded them as well.

Toss of the coin this weeks game still is.

They have had plenty to play for in the past and not turned up, so not sure Brown news will be much different a motivator.

I hope we come out and belt them away from home. Will stand us in good stead for the Penrith game.

So correct me if I am wrong but Bradman Best is being talked about as making his debut on left wing outside Hunt, Sione is playing right centre inside SKD with Moga out injured. Did I read somewhere that Moga was injured prior to team announcement so why is he listed to play left centre.
Is this further uncertainty with team selection and why we are in transit with coach.

Randall has been training with the top squad for about a month. I assume because he is our next hooker if we need one.
I think Brown would love to give Randall a short spell off the bench in case we have to drop him into a final team to debut if the worst happens.

Mann has been playing injured for half the season.
He could use a few weeks off.

Mann has been playing injured for half the season.
He could use a few weeks off.

Back