Round 22: Knights v Titans @ Skilled Stadium

TITANS Team

1 Preston Campbell

2 Jordan Rapana

3 Gavin Cooper

4 Brett Delaney

5 Jordan Atkins

6 Ashley Harrison

7 Josh Lewis

8 Brad Meyers

9 Nathan Friend

10 Michael Hodgson

11 Anthony Laffranchi

12 Mark Minichiello

13 Luke O’Dwyer

Interchange

14 James Stosic

15 Will Matthews

16 Josh Graham

17 Clint Amos

18 Luke Swain
 
Thats ashame Zeb's out hes been playing pretty good.
& Good to see Hilder back.
Will be still a tough game, but i think we could do it if we play well.
 
hmmm..

To be honest i think this will be a tough game, but a great one!

the boys will have to work hard to secure this one

Ive got faith in them, they can do it!
 
Both teams dont have many superstars on paper, but both punch above their weight, should be a god tough game
 
Gold Coast have named a good team. They lose Rogers but gain Minichiello & Friend back.

I don't see us winning this one tbh, will be interesting to see how many Knights fans are at Skilled too.

They lose Daniel Conn too.
 
Great to see Hilder back. Was one of our best before he got injured, and our best signing in my opinion.
 
Won two, drawn one and lost the rest im pretty sure. I dont think we have won one since the early rounds.

I think we will start winning them again now, the Knights have really done their best lately to not give as many penaltys away, and they are a clean team who plays the game in the right spirit, unlike Melbourne.
 
Im not as confident as some of the rest of us on here...I think this could be a danger game for us as I belive it is a must win for the Titans. In saying that it is also a must win for us and I'm positive we wont make the 8 without a win Monday night.
 
we need 3 from 5 to make the 8, so monday night again is a must win for us, because then its 2 from 4, taking a bit of pressure off, we have the skill and talent to easily beat raiders and cowboys, its just Storm and Broncos who are our real challengers.
Storm is at home, probably a crowd of over 25,000, our boys will be pumped for this one to send Buds out, I think it could go either way, the only game I see us having some trouble with is the last one at broncos, but if we win the rest or at least 3 we should be safe on 28.
 
Last edited:
Titans will be dangerous because they are looking to win just like us, same amount of points. Hopefully they aren't due for a win this week. I'm confident we'll get the job done.
 
I think we will start winning them again now, the Knights have really done their best lately to not give as many penaltys away, and they are a clean team who plays the game in the right spirit, unlike Melbourne.

we looked like winning on the weekend early on when it was 3-0 to use, then robinson hit us 7-1 in the last hour or so. Only penanlty we got was for a high shot that left KG with a bloody nose (we took the penalty goal),
 
Back
Top