ROUND 2 - Tigers V Knights - Sunday 12 March, 4:05pm - Leichhardt Oval

I don’t believe any coach would think having the smallest bloke on your team taking one out hit-ups so often is a good strategy.

I think he’s just the only one constantly putting his hand up for more runs so they give him the ball, same as Klemmer last year. Can’t knock the effort but it’s not well thought out.
 
I asked chatGPT who I’ve tried to replace Siri with, who was leading the NRL premiership and it gave a glimpse into our certain future..
 

Attachments

  • 4A90ED71-9665-428F-B09E-20CF2BF2C41D.jpeg
    4A90ED71-9665-428F-B09E-20CF2BF2C41D.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 200
I just asked it about the Knights and it told me this:

The Newcastle Knights have been runners-up in the NRL Grand Final on two occasions. The first time was in 1998, when they lost to the Brisbane Broncos 36-22 in the Grand Final. The second time was in 2000, when they were defeated by the Brisbane Broncos again, this time by a score of 14-6.

🤔🤔🤔
 
I just asked it about the Knights and it told me this:

The Newcastle Knights have been runners-up in the NRL Grand Final on two occasions. The first time was in 1998, when they lost to the Brisbane Broncos 36-22 in the Grand Final. The second time was in 2000, when they were defeated by the Brisbane Broncos again, this time by a score of 14-6.

🤔🤔🤔
Sounds about right to me, what’s your point hahaha.
 
Gamble for Mann seems a like for like replacement.
I'd go for a forward - but if he wanted a utility at lock, Gamble for Mann doesn't change anything.
 
Back
Top