I think he is mud and hopefully doesnt get another game, i would have preferred Mad Pup... or is he injured again?BUT most people know how i feel about Lulia we must have someone that can replace him he was average at best i don't think he is a first grader at all bring someone in with a bit of spark ffs.
Did anyone else see the post match press conference thing where Kurt was sipping the juice box? I thought he looked like the most innocent little child drinking his juice. Even the *SLURP* at the bottom of the poppa. Lol![]()

Very strong effort from the boys accross the park BUT most people know how i feel about Lulia we must have someone that can replace him he was average at best i don't think he is a first grader at all bring someone in with a bit of spark ffs.
I had a feeling i saw you at the game last night.. Were you with a little guy in a knights jersey with Buderus on the back U23? Possibly your little brother?
I was gunna call out but you disappeared once it started to rain.![]()
Yeah that would have been me. Buderus 9 would have been Patskies.
Cool mate,Maybe one day hey,Anyway good luck on the weekendThat's a shame. I was hoping I'd be able to meet you and the missus.![]()
Ohh ok haha awesome! Did you see me by any chance? i was wearing my knights jersey, like the only one in that stand you were near.
Was anyone there at the game?
Was anyone there at the game?
I was gonna say, read the thread, but it's 16 pages which is a bit slack.
Me, Patskies, Brogga, JK.
And going "OFF,OFF,OFF" when Ben Cross put the hit on Barrett, nothing in it, looked late in slow mo, but luckily no raised forarm or elbow. Barrett took a massive dive, i laughed when i saw the replay, worth the penalty to see him on his arse.
Did anyone else think Barrett was very ordinary for the most part, involved in a lot of errors and penalties. Very overrated IMO, very rarely do players come back from the ESL and set the world on fire, e.g. Jamie Lyon, and he is still young too.
Sharkies fans are generally pretty good. If they give you crap, You just yell out 'Stand up if you've won a premiership'
![]()
Sharkies fans are generally pretty good. If they give you crap, You just yell out 'Stand up if you've won a premiership'
![]()
