Round 15: Newcastle Knights vs North QLD Cowboys

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys 1-12

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cowboys 13+

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Short-sighted to have Crossland in the team IMO if the plan is to move Mann into the halves when there’s an injury to Pearce/Green. Randall should be on the bench for next game for mine.
 
Knights seriously need to burn that bloody jersey as we play like crap in it....Halftime was the best thing that could happen.

That sin bin was BS as it shouldn't have even been a repeat set as I thought the cows player lost it on his own.
 
Knights seriously need to burn that bloody jersey as we play like crap in it....Halftime was the best thing that could happen.

That sin bin was BS as it shouldn't have even been a repeat set as I thought the cows player lost it on his own.

I'm sure the cows got a touch on the ball for a knock off the short drop out as well.
 
Worst half of footy I've seen with that much ball in the opposition 20. We fall to pieces attacking the line. Pearce again with a ****ty decision. I can tell why the roosters let him go.
 
Jojo with his weekly the refs are against us with wrong calls.

Cowboyman with his weekly dribble...

There were two bad calls against the knights, Drinkwater tapping the ball out but they called a toa knockon and that BS 6 again call.
 
Back
Top