Round 12: Newcastle Knights v NZ Warriors @ EAS Stadium

I think you need to look again, Mullen was a good 3 metres infront of Vuna :lol: But it only just deflected, which warrants if anything an accidental which is sometimes a scrum - Hence that argument we could have defended our line?

I thought when Mullen put his foot back, it was about in line with Vuna's front foot when Vuna touched the ball (or Vuna's back foot, given Vuna was facing backwards haha), which with how I understood the rules, would have put Mullen onside.

Accidental offside and the scrum would only have applied if Mullen didn't play at the ball, it is only if the second player touches it accidentally (say, a player kicking it into one of his own player's backs).
 
It was a shocking performance by us. We showed no flair in attack and even our defence was pretty poor. A really misrable game to be honest.
 
Pics from LeagueHQ:

knights6_gallery__295x400.jpg


knights1_gallery__349x400.jpg


knights4_gallery__288x400.jpg


knights3_gallery__470x309.jpg


knights2_gallery__289x400.jpg


knights5_gallery__470x346.jpg
 
I say Lulia out, McManus into centre and then Uate into winger.

Or maybe Sau in for Lulia?

But the major problem is the forward pack at the moment.
 
OK i'm writing this at 11.30 and i'm a little tipsy lol a thousand scooners will do that to you but man we sucked big time THE WORST GAME OF THE YEAR!!
One thing i'd like to add i watched the Nth Qld game and how good did Abes go man i loved him why did we let him go musch rather him than Houston! I'm sorry if this is bad written but i had drowned my sorrows from the lost!
 
Poor knights1! :(

aww I hate my new avatar :(

thoughts on being at the game

the knights looked lethargic and unenthusiastic !

why do they have to have 2 byes within a month...ridiculous scheduling !!!!

I think once origin is over and the knights get into the grind of weekly games they could still make the 8 ...don't write them off yet guys :)

Watching the game live Simmo was awesome so was bedsey

we really need Gids...i didn't realise how much spark he gives the team...the last 2 games reflect that

and I hope smith goes back to
6.bails
7.mullo

scotty was dreadful...they wre bagging him on the 2hdcall i was listening to at the game

cory paterson was very quiet too...didn't seem to get many minutes???
 
Back
Top