Good Times
Troy Fletcher
Tigers and Titans left to play, but so far yes.Sound logic is that it's either us or the dogs that have looked the worst this weekend
Tigers and Titans left to play, but so far yes.Sound logic is that it's either us or the dogs that have looked the worst this weekend
Why are the Dolphins using the ball? That's not how you play the game!Sound logic is that it's either us or the dogs that have looked the worst this weekend
I'm thinking the same thing. They look great. I don't think they need 4, 8, 12 weeks to gel
Sound logic is that it's either us or the dogs that have looked the worst this weekend
Why are the Dolphins using the ball? That's not how you play the game!
Tigers and Titans left to play, but so far yes.
I'm jealous . Dolphins fans have more excitement in their first home game then I've had in twenty yearsOstentatious play like this makes me sick.
Five one out runs and a kick thanks
I'm jealous . Dolphins fans have more excitement in their first home game then I've had in twenty years
100%
Bennet did more with that team then he did with us
Our club is a joke from the owners to head office down to the horrible roster
Although it did warm my heart to see the Roosters kicked in the gutsI'm jealous . Dolphins fans have more excitement in their first home game then I've had in twenty years
Mate he got us 1 game away from a grand final. The semi final we won against Melbourne was one of the best knights games I've seen. The Dolphins had a good win today but it's not a season. You make it sound like we never won a game.100%
Bennet did more with that team then he did with us
Our club is a joke from the owners to head office down to the horrible roster
Mate he got us 1 game away from a grand final. The semi final we won against Melbourne was one of the best knights games I've seen. The Dolphins had a good win today but it's not a season. You make it sound like we never won a game.
To be fair club prob wouldn't be here if it wasn't for wests money . Obi has had more resources then the original coaches could of dreamt about. Played with more heart & passion when they trained out of shipping containers & portaloos . Dolphins looked like they believed in what they were doing?100%
Bennet did more with that team then he did with us
Our club is a joke from the owners to head office down to the horrible roster
The way we beat the roosters in the first game last year was pretty good and unexpected , admitedly have not done much since then.Although it did warm my heart to see the Roosters kicked in the guts
KnightsUnite is right, winning in round 1 is patently more important than guiding a team to a prelimNo one remembers your 1 game from a grand final
If that's a win for you![]()
The way you carry on, I'm not sure you remember any of the wins.No one remembers your 1 game from a grand final
If that's a win for you![]()
The frustration for me is that it’s not like I’m asking for us to try to play like the Roosters in full flight with their big shifts in yardage. I actually think with the players we have, playing SOMEWHAT conservatively makes sense. But what we do takes the **** hahaha. You’ve gotta throw SOMETHING at the opposition.I have always wondered that with a side that is so defensively brittle, why AOB persists with such a conservative, metronomic approach to our attack.
The Warriors new coach has actually impressed me so far. I think he knows his stuff.The frustration for me is that it’s not like I’m asking for us to try to play like the Roosters in full flight with their big shifts in yardage. I actually think with the players we have, playing SOMEWHAT conservatively makes sense. But what we do takes the **** hahaha. You’ve gotta throw SOMETHING at the opposition.
Thought the Warriors played a style which makes a bit of sense for us actually. They didn’t do anything crazy. Played a bit of footy but in a very controlled way.
We have a new spine combined with a 6 learning a new position.