KnightsUnite
Banned
I do understand the 2023 version of it!I don’t think you understand it either tbh!
For instance the new Peter Pan is WOKE as ****!
I do understand the 2023 version of it!I don’t think you understand it either tbh!
Left handed and Labor supporter.Left handed? whats that got to do with it?
I only understand the old version of woke.I do understand the 2023 version of it!
For instance the new Peter Pan is WOKE as ****!
Fellow left hander. I don't support either governments, they both suck! Labor of old was all about workers and being fair, I don't get that vibe now but that just may be me.Left handed and Labor supporter.
I support Labor because they are committed to social justice (a fairer society) and good services such as Medicare, the NDIS quality infrastructure such as full fibre NBN.Fellow left hander. I don't support either governments, they both suck! Labor of old was all about workers and being fair, I don't get that vibe now but that just may be me.
I support Labor because they are committed to social justice (a fairer society) and good services such as Medicare, the NDIS quality infrastructure such as full fibre NBN.
Off track with the thread but yes I get those points and definitely support, it's a shame doctors and such have moved away from Medicare for patients, takes away the bottom dollar most households would likely save. So hard for a government to implement strategies over 4 years, it's just not long enough to control the biggest things.I support Labor because they are committed to social justice (a fairer society) and good services such as Medicare, the NDIS quality infrastructure such as full fibre NBN.
Not sure if taking the **** or what haha. Interest rates are killing me and I hope they do have their intended outcome but I just pause and think.....is this really what life is about.....if so I don't bloody like it.100% my life changed dramatically once labor came back in!
Not sure if taking the **** or what haha. Interest rates are killing me and I hope they do have their intended outcome but I just pause and think.....is this really what life is about.....if so I don't bloody like it.
You don't mention Wayde Egan?Robson is really good, also maybe the most underrated player in the comp, but trying to slap that name through to the keeper alongside Grant and Api is a little like when legislator tacks a somewhat unpopular rider onto a really popular bill hahaha.
If I was sorting all the #9’s into tiers I’d personally have Harry Grant on the top one, on his own. I recognise Api has been a very important part of that Penrith machine, and that they were mediocre for a few years before he arrived, but the thing about that was that all of the hookers Penny had in the years leading up to that were dog**** - that team was ready to be great, and they were being held back.
We’ll get a pretty good test of my theory that Grant is in a class of his own now that Api is at Wests - albeit with a stronger roster than the absolute dog**** Harry was able to make competitive when he played there for a year (as a rookie!) - because we can make something closer to a direct comparison. I think Harry is a once-in-a-generation player and he’s probably the single player I’d most want the Knights to sign if I had my pick of anyone in the comp, sorry Jayden…
Tier 1: Harry Grant.
Tier 2: Damien Cook, Api Koroisau.
Tier 3: Reed Mahoney, Reece Robson, Jayden Brailey, Blayke Brailey, Brandon Smith (though he needs to get in better shape, he’s a game-breaker), and it’s starting to seem like Jeremy Marshall-King might belong here too now.
No particular order within tiers, before anyone leaps down my throat.
Josh Hodgson used to be one of the better ones going but for me he’s like Robbie Farah, terrific during his peak years, but I have serious doubts about his hero-ball style now he’s so far past his physical prime.
Never really know how to rate guys like Cory Paix and Tom Starling, where you need to have someone play the first 20-30 minutes of the game for them, but I quite like both of them as well.
Thanks for your assessment Watcher - I'll give it 6 to 8 rounds or so before I'm prepared to say whether our spine will be up to a competitive first grade standard...there is still a lot of work to do and my personal concern is Hastings - I have been expecting to see him play and execute a lot more of the controlling role we need from him in general (like Pearce did) but I don't see him touching the ball enough and organising the troops at this stage.Warriors here, we are the same after loss however, it could have gone either way. I think your spine is going to be great with time together. My view is both starting lineups cancelled each other out. I think our Bench won the game. Your Bench looked a bit under done to me and needed more minutes.
It's more likely we will see a number of reserve graders than a fully fit squad after a month or so.