The biggest surprise was the inclusion of just one specialist hooker in Jeremy Marshall-King, with Phoenix Crossland serving a suspension that meant he wouldn’t be available until the semi-finals should the Kiwis make it that far, while Brandon Smith made himself unavailable.
While not selected, Jones said Crossland could still be picked should any injuries arise.
It leaves the Kiwis in a pickle for the pool stages as Kodi Nikorima, Te Maire Martin or possibly Erin Clark will have to spend time covering dummy half.
Nice,Niukore is the Cook Islands captain.
For Harry Grant (again)?Holy **** that kiwis pack is insane, the skip behind that pack. Golden boot incoming ?
I reckon barring injury Kalyn is a shoe-in for the Golden Boot.Holy **** that kiwis pack is insane, the skip behind that pack. Golden boot incoming ?
I really hope Bradman gets first shot at left centre but I struggle to see Walters picking anyone but Latrell, especially given he picked Shiba of all people over Bradman last year.I would have picked Carrigan but yeah Cotter is awful. He’s not good.
I think there is legit a chance Bradman gets a run on the wing, the cupboard is bare for wingers atm and he can catch.