I don't think the club would get in a bidding war for him.
He’ll stay. Probably take a haircut too.
I’ve done a deep dive into the forum finances and we can afford to contribute a third party deal to the tune of around $7.63.MarathonStadium sponsored third party deal for Grant?
How good would it be having Grant able to come on and give Crossland a spell (or Croker indirectly).
I can give 50c bump it up over 8I’ve done a deep dive into the forum finances and we can afford to contribute a third party deal to the tune of around $7.63.
I can't see Jacob going anywhere.
Those do not sound like good replacements, I hope they’re not the only potential candidatesThe Eels had sounded out Newcastle recruiter Peter O’Sullivan about a potential move, but he has opted to join Brisbane for next season. The Eels have also been eyeing off Dragons recruiter Daniel Anderson, while the Knights have made their contingency plans, knowing O’Sullivan was going to leave.
Newcastle has identified Scott Fulton and Ezra Howe as potential recruiter replacements. Howe was poised to join Perth, but that move was torpedoed after he was accused of scouting for the Bears while still on the books for the Gold Coast Titans. Fulton was chiefly responsible for assembling a strong Manly roster before a short-lived stint at the Tigers.
![]()
‘I’ll make the tough calls’: New Eels CEO reveals blueprint for success
It’s one of the toughest jobs in Australian sport, but Mike Rush believes he’s equipped to finally bring a title to Parramatta.www.smh.com.au
If Bob Fulton’s son can’t get a job at Manly, then we shouldn’t be going anywhere near himScott Fulton has been in the mix the last few times the job has been vacant I think.
Just found 50p behind the sofa and happy to contribute which on today’s exchange rate is 95c….looks like we are over $9!I can give 50c bump it up over 8