slotmachine
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Then Arthur2 and Cogger will be our back-up halves, we’ll probably need both at various stages in the season. So both required next year, imo.
Who are we pushing out to keep Arthur2?
Then Arthur2 and Cogger will be our back-up halves, we’ll probably need both at various stages in the season. So both required next year, imo.
Who's taking Annan or Schiller without Knights chipping in a significant amount?If the reports about Annan and Schiller being on good coin are accurate, why doesn’t POS look to move them on? The club could promote Hunt and Votano into the top 30 and use the freed up cap space to try and sign Papali or a quality middle.
Nah. A team will Wakey or Cas would jump at having someone like Cogger at 7.No chance, I don't think even the ESL will come knocking.
That’s why POS is getting paid the big bucks and I’m here just throwing darts at the wallWho's taking Annan or Schiller without Knights chipping in a significant amount?
True, I forgot he’s just here this year. So that makes it even less likely we’ll be losing Cogger or Gamble.Who are we pushing out to keep Arthur2?
No chance, I don't think even the ESL will come knocking.
Most of POS's more speculative signings are on short-term deals.
Well when you put it like that, we’ve been busy.2025 mid season recruits
1 Cullen Gray - Union
2 Dom Young - Roosters
3 Marcus Dac're - Canada Union
4 Sully Hoad - Queensland
5
6 Mitch Henderson - Canberra via Qld cup
7 Jake Arthur - Manly
8 Wil Sullivan - Qld cup
9 Aydon Hoad - Qld
10 Lachlan Crouch - Cronulla
11 Dylan Coyte - Manly
12
13 Mason Teague - Dolphins
14 Ryder Williams - Titans
"Most" is quite a challenging word; I can see how that tripped you up.Annan 3 years Sullivan 4 years
Most" is quite a challenging word; I can see how that tripped you up
because his third year is a CO.
Did Saulo sign for 1 year?Of the more speculative signings, Teague, Saulo, Hola, JArthur, Decourcy and BTW Anan too, because his third year is a CO.
All of these guys are going to be gone at the end of 25 or 26 unless the club decides to extend.
So that only really leaves Sullivan, who is a 21-year-old developing prop on likely base money and like most NRL props given it's the toughest position in the game probably won't hit his best years until his mid 20s.
It was reported that Hola’s contract was only for 1 year.Says who, the Knights announcement was 3 years. As is NRL.com. And he's the guy everyone wants to sack.
As for your list we don't even know how long the deals for Saulo and Hola are yet. I think I'm done here if we're just making things up.
It was reported that Hola’s contract was only for 1 year.
That was the report this morning.Did Saulo sign for 1 year?
Yes, that may be wrong, but that's how it's listed on zero tackle, so if it's wrong (and it looks like it could be), it's their mistake, not mine: https://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/teams/newcastle-knights/Says who, the Knights announcement was 3 years. As is NRL.com. And he's the guy everyone wants to sack.
lol...OK. But maths is still maths and 1 v 5 is still....*checks notes* "most".I think I'm done here if we're just making things up.