Official: Korbin Sims signs with the Broncos

On Korbin I don't really care. He puts in minimal effort in exchange for a massive pay packet. Also has no loyalty. I think of him the same as Rochow hopfully he sustains a bad injury and has no success whatsoever.
 
On Korbin I don't really care. He puts in minimal effort in exchange for a massive pay packet. Also has no loyalty. I think of him the same as Rochow hopfully he sustains a bad injury and has no success whatsoever.

Oh no Mozza, it's bad Karma to wish injury upon someone.....let him go to Wayne, and may they both live in interesting times.xx8)
 
Oh no Mozza, it's bad Karma to wish injury upon someone.....let him go to Wayne, and may they both live in interesting times.xx8)

Don't care about karma. These half hearted flogs think this club is beneath them. Torn ACL's all round would be a great result imo.
 
Not true Mozza,

His had a pretty rough run at this club, came into grade with a half ok team around him to learn from which he was, then 12mths later his best mate McKinnon has a horrific injury which busted korbs a fair bit inside, then his brother gets treated like crap worth it or not that would not taste good in my mouth either.
His career here is obviously going down hill and he obviously wants better for himself which atm and in the near future this club cant provide.
I dont know what u do for a job but if u couldnt see ur career going any further there would u not look around also?
Korbs has been loyal to us but we dont know what is going on with Browns plans and if korbs agrees with it or not either.
More to it then just being a knight or not a knight.
 
Rochow, Tariq and Korbin are just cowards. Put in bugger all effort then leave when the clubs at it's lowest.

I probably wouldn't have cared if Korbin left for a team like Cronulla or St. George but the Broncos? Ughhh. Bugger off.
 
Its his arse if it doesnt 88 massive gamble but what can he do?

I know mate,

Just dont know how we cant keep our current half decent players here but think we will get others to come? Jack Bird is a prime example of how hard that will be as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Rochow, Tariq and Korbin are just cowards. Put in bugger all effort then leave when the clubs at it's lowest.

I probably wouldn't have cared if Korbin left for a team like Cronulla or St. George but the Broncos? Ughhh. Bugger off.

Why?

He came here from the Broncos.... so his kinda going back to where he came from!
 
All the best to him & thanks for his service. I don't think he was as bad as made out during his time here, it's just a bit of sour grapes due to him pulling out.
I do think he could have been better value for money though, but that's in the past now, we're looking to the future... which has me thinking, he might want to start having a crack when he does go as I reckon we've got a few lads here that will iron him out if he doesn't.
 
How was Tariq treated like crap? 600k a year to do absolutely nothing? Brown was absolutely spot on to kick him to the curb after his pathetic performances.
We gave Korbin and Rochow the chance to be First Grade footballers but they leave because it's too hard? I've had enough of guys like Rochow, Leilua and Bennett criticising the club once they left as well.
 
How was Tariq treated like crap? 600k a year to do absolutely nothing?
Firstly he wasnt on 600k it was 400k
Secondly the team was chit and we expected him to carry the team on his own and when he didnt we gave him heaps for it,
Stats dont lie mate, he made meters and plenty of tackles as well.
Dont know what people expect from one player surrounded by crap players.

He had a kid inside him missing every tackle he tried to make and a centre outside him doing the same and a winger no better as well. Ffs cant defend for 4 players then turn around and make 200m in attack with no ball anyway.
 
I know mate,

Just dont know how we cant keep our current half decent players here but think we will get others to come? Jack Bird is a prime example of how hard that will be as it is.

- - - Updated - - -



Why?

He came here from the Broncos.... so his kinda going back to where he came from!

These current half decent players are on double what they should be.
 
Firstly he wasnt on 600k it was 400k
Secondly the team was chit and we expected him to carry the team on his own and when he didnt we gave him heaps for it,
Stats dont lie mate, he made meters and plenty of tackles as well.
Dont know what people expect from one player surrounded by crap players.

He had a kid inside him missing every tackle he tried to make and a centre outside him doing the same and a winger no better as well. Ffs cant defend for 4 players then turn around and make 200m in attack with no ball anyway.
He was the was one of the worst performing players in a **** team. I don't care about stats they are only a small part of the game and are often misleading. What I do care about is effort and some of his defensive efforts were embarrassing from any player let alone a high paid co captain.
 
Last edited:
I noticed there was an article on Rochow in the paper today, saying he is fully fit for the first time in years and has been able to do every training session so far, including all weights, which he hasn't been able to do before.
The article also said he only signed for Souths for 1 year.
I think we could make him an offer for 2018 if he proves his fitness.
The only issue he had at Newcastle was that he wasn't going to get a good offer after years of injuries, so he should be willing to consider a decent offer, and we should be willing to make one if he is finally fit.
 
He was the was one of the worst performing players in a **** team. I don't care about stats they are only a small part of the game and are often misleading. What I do care about is effort and some of his defensive efforts were embarrassing from any player let alone a high paid co captain.

Righto, agree to disagree here i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed there was an article on Rochow in the paper today, saying he is fully fit for the first time in years and has been able to do every training session so far, including all weights, which he hasn't been able to do before.
The article also said he only signed for Souths for 1 year.
I think we could make him an offer for 2018 if he proves his fitness.
The only issue he had at Newcastle was that he wasn't going to get a good offer after years of injuries, so he should be willing to consider a decent offer, and we should be willing to make one if he is finally

Ummm,
We got everyone on here abusing the sims for leaving and ur thinking of getting Rockow back if he goes well for a yr after walking out on us as well??

I rate rockow very highly as a player and would loved for him to stay... but he left for less money so let him be i say.

Tbh he will go well at Souths as they have good players all over the part to even out the work load.
 
So after we do all the rehab with him he finally comes good..... Seems to be something wrong at the knights..... Turn good players bad and other clubs make them great.
 
I thought they offered 250k and souths offered 180k both 1yr deals?
Obviously he has a better chance to look good at Souths to get a bigger deal next yr then here so his hedging his bets on not getting injured again i guess
 
I've known korbs personally for about 18 years and I grew up playing with and against the sims boys, korbs hasn't been the same person since the accident down in Melbourne as a friend I really think a change of clubs will help him as a knights supporter I don't want to see him leave but honestly his been through a lot since his been at the knights it's taken it's toll
 
How was Tariq treated like crap? 600k a year to do absolutely nothing? Brown was absolutely spot on to kick him to the curb after his pathetic performances.
We gave Korbin and Rochow the chance to be First Grade footballers but they leave because it's too hard? I've had enough of guys like Rochow, Leilua and Bennett criticising the club once they left as well.

Haven't heard Rochow or Bennett bag club? Any links ?
 
The way I read it, Brown will only let him walk if we pay nothing to subsidize his wages.
I can't see Bennett offering him 400k.
200k sounds more like it - maybe 300k.
If Korbs takes a 100 to 200k pay cut to get out of Newcastle - well, he doesn't want to be here.
 
Back
Top