NRL Trivia!

Ms.Nobody

Banned
So I have decided to start up an NRL Trivia.

Its Simple, Get One Right, the Correct Person continues another Question.

Note: If someone asks a question, then will not be on th site for a while, fellow members can say 'Yep That's Right' and Move On!

Quick Rules

1. Fastest Reply
2. Research is Allowed- How can I make sure it doesnt Happen :lol:

First Question....

Who has Played the most amount of Games for One Club, How Many Games, and who Is it?

Put all Questions in Bold :D

Good Luck!
 
For Once im My Life, I have had to say No to James :lol:

Lamb has played 262 Games for the Bulldogs...

This Player has played 328 Games for the One Club... Try Again :D
 
Ahh ... Andrew Ettingshausen, of course!

My question is: Which three players have scored four tries in a match for Newcastle?
 
Yes I know this One... 2 Of My Favs, Not Albert anymore LOL

Johns
Albert

And

Mad Dog got 4 a while back...

Is that right?
 
This is such a tough One! Because you got like the 1900s whre the Dragons were dominating (Reg Gasnier) and you got John Sattler etc...

So Hard, I dont think its Locky Henno, Maybe but I'm not too sure.

I'l say Reg Gasnier?
 
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
Clive Churchill?
Dally Messenger?
Dave Brown?

I got no idea, I was just thinking of people from way back who r significant lol

Close, he does have some of a medal named after him.
 
Back
Top