NRL Trivia!

Robbie O'Davis?

Cos there's only 3 players that have scored over 300... He seems most likely but I could be overanalysing it a bit...
 
i dont remember him playing but i was only five but he was signed by them (not protesting triva results) just interested as why he didnt play
The first coach was former Test player Alan McMahon. He built a side around New Zealand imports Sam Stewart, James Goulding, Adrian Shelford, Tony Kemp and Tea Ropati along with youngsters Mark Glanville, Robbie McCormack, Tony Butterfield and Paul Harragon. http://rl1908.com/Clubs/Newcastle-Knights.htm
 
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
Ok my Question is:

Who scored the most tries in season 2001, and how many tries did they score

Just the Knights? Or overall?

For the Knights it was Timana Tahu with 18.

Overall it was Nathan Blacklock with 27.
 
Okay, it's another question that I will have to hunt out the answer for before I can say anyone is correct .. but:

Which club has won the most minor premierships since 1980?
 
Back
Top