Melbourne Storm Players

Yea nah he definitely isn't better than Blair.

Youve confused me :lol:

Well when it comes to attitude and playing dirty or not Whites better, so many comments on the forum saying of Blair doing something after a Storm game, interesting to see if he would come here though.
 
Finch is a joke, when the game comes down to the wire and the honiss is on him, he crumbles. He's lucky he's behind a Slater, Inglis, White, Tolman team. That and the fact his daddy is the refs boss seem to see things go his way.

I'm glad we got Henry!
 
Whats with all the Brett White love all of a sudden? :think:

I've never rated him tbh.
 
Last edited:
Brett White is over rated ...... We don't need that kind of a player what most likely knock someones head off & sit in the stand for a quarter of a season!!!! Waste of money:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:
 
Youve confused me :lol:

Well when it comes to attitude and playing dirty or not Whites better, so many comments on the forum saying of Blair doing something after a Storm game, interesting to see if he would come here though.

I don't particularly want Blair either, but I'd sure as hell rather have him instead of White.
 
Love to know who's off contract, I'd take Blair personally, his a complete grub but along with Costigan would be a great injection of Mongrel that we have sorely been lacking since well........ EVER!
 
pretty much rule out Smith and Slater. Gidley and DeGois (when 100%) are amoung the best in their respective positions.

Itll be between Inglis and Cronk (unlikely seeing we have henry and mullen though).

So only one who fills a need is Inglis, although Cronk would be nice, I think Henry would be coming with first grade guarentees.
 
Back
Top