U23
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Me me me and if the square pizza shop is closed again I will f-ing scream!! :icon_mad:
Well it's an evening game, so I'm sure they'll be open.
I didn't even end up going there after the game. Me me me and if the square pizza shop is closed again I will f-ing scream!! :icon_mad:
I didn't even end up going there after the game. and I dont understand why players like playing in the day when the night there is more tension in the air.
on a cold night ....its the slippery conditions that makes it hard for the players ......the ball can be hard to hold (alot more dropped ball,poor handling etc)and can be a little dewy on the ground as well
that's why joey has always said a DAY GF is best![]()

canberra in the aftertoon is a bonus, wont be as cold.