Not after we win thoughEels are above us.
I think its good on a Saturday night. More Sydney siders will go up as well. Hopefully I can go to it.
no idea. i think we should get the nsw games live and give the queenslanders the game that they have a side incan someone please tell me why on friday night we have the live game (NSW veiwers) Melbourne Storm V GC. Then the delayed game is a perfectly good sydney derby between Manly and Penrith.
Storm V Titans should be a flogging down at olympic park, whereas penrith should be able to put up a little bit of a fight even if its at brooky.
why?Im just really keen, I mean its Bedsy's farewell they cant have it a Monday night
Im just really keen, I mean its Bedsy's farewell they cant have it a Monday night
Fair enough. I'm really hoping to go to this game actually, I might use it as my birthday present.![]()