Korbin Sims Soccer Mom?

Be careful what you say about Korbin....He's an enforcer remember :lol:

C8FBo_ZU8AEbWMo.jpg

https://twitter.com/cmail_sport/status/847030581267390464

Look at his face expression. No doubt the photographer said look mean at the camera.........no really, look mean it's ok......oh, you were!

I had to reply to that twitter post. My response.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

Really dan?

I thought he went okay last night, set up one try, scored another and actually made a few tackles, but only a few when he was first in.

Last night was his first decent hit out for them. He's been solid in a few others and lazy and poor the rest. But it was the same deal here, so it won't surprise me to see him go back into hiding for a couple of rounds.

Should it be spelled Soccer Mom to be totally authentic?

I mean, he'd be baking cookies, not biscuits.

The Amarok at the bottom is the toughest thing on the page & they're a heap of ****
Amarok a heap of what?

I just got the new 3lt v6 after owning the 2.0lt for 4yrs.. can not fault it... not 1 issue and it did some tough tracks.. pulled my brothers lux out twice and his ranger was a totall shipbox... gearbox issues, chassis cracked and had to be given the mk2 and its full of teck that wont link for him to tow his caravan so becomes useless tech..

The new rok will be getting a zorst upgrade induction upgrade and dyno to push it to around 220kw 700nm weeeee

Last edited:
Amarok a heap of what?

I just got the new 3lt v6 after owning the 2.2lt for 4yrs.. can not fault it... not 1 issue and it did some tough tracks.. pulled my brothers lux out twice and his ranger was a totall shipbox... gearbox issues, chassis cracked and had to be given the mk2 and its full of teck that wont link for him to tow his caravan so becomes useless tech..

The new rok will be getting a zorst upgrade induction upgrade and dyno to push it to around 220kw 700nm weeeee

WTF are you babbling about ????:confused::oops:

He is replying to listo tas. Listo was saying the vw amarok is a heap of rubbish. 88 confirming his quite happy with his.

Back