Knights vs Folau

Shin splints are horrible! He definantly pulled up short with that hammy though it happened right in front of me, just hope he will be playing next weekend!

Reckon he would of gotten another try if he didnt do whatever he did Jess ?
 
I watched the replay last night and I was amazed because at the game I thought that there was a big build up and a for certain try and then Uate completely pulled up injured but on the TV you could barely see that he stopped and barely looked like it might be a try. It's so weird that you see things so differently when you are there. Do you agree Jess?
 
To be honest i saw him pull out on tv but my brother didnt. I was watching Uate though cause i knew that kick was for him :P Looked like a hammy for sure too, just hope hes right for this weekend.
 
I'm worried once Aku is better Wes will keep his spot. Aku has been coming along very nicely in FG, and I fell he's only a few games off getting the defensive problems and handling problems out of his game.
 
I think he was close to getting there forsure! he pulled up pretty quickly aswell!! Its completely different at the game compared to the tv i like to watch the game on the box if possible after watching it at the field just to see it differently!
 
To be honest i saw him pull out on tv but my brother didnt. I was watching Uate though cause i knew that kick was for him :P Looked like a hammy for sure too, just hope hes right for this weekend.

It might not have been visible on a non-widescreen tv. He disappeared out of the picture pretty quickly.

But it definitely looked on tv that he was gonna go real close to regathering! I was surprised that the commentators didn't seem to be watching and didn't mention his quick stop.
 
I watched the replay last night and I was amazed because at the game I thought that there was a big build up and a for certain try and then Uate completely pulled up injured but on the TV you could barely see that he stopped and barely looked like it might be a try. It's so weird that you see things so differently when you are there. Do you agree Jess?

that was a try for sure if he didn't pull up

and yeah it looked different on tv :confused:

NOTHING LIKE BEING AT THE GAME :dancing:
 
But it definitely looked on tv that he was gonna go real close to regathering! I was surprised that the commentators didn't seem to be watching and didn't mention his quick stop.

The commentators were pretty pathetic not to pick it up TBH. Manly only scored that try because Uate was injured but the callers said nothing about it...
 
Vuna was kicking and running in the warm up the other day he cant be far away! How great will it be to have all these guys back on deck selection head aches for smithy but the good kind!
 
Woohoo, that' tremendous news for Vuna, after it looked like his season may be over at one stage!

Can't wait to see him back.
 
1-2 weeks for uate
and wes played the 2nd-half for nelson bay last night...he won't back up surely???

so I don't know who will be picked

EDIT:Newcastle Herald has named Lulia as likley replacement in a backline reshuffle...
 
Last edited:
Naiqama would have needed that hit out, he hasn't played since last year. Maybe Vuna will play, he has a small bit of trial form and a pre-season behind him.
 
Contained him pretty well I thought.

Got the first try - felt abit for Jimmy Mac, you could tell he was abit angry about it.

However he kept his head up and prolly dominated him defensively??
 
Contained him pretty well I thought.

Got the first try - felt abit for Jimmy Mac, you could tell he was abit angry about it.

However he kept his head up and prolly dominated him defensively??

Didnt even see him after scoring that try. Contained him very well indeed. Helped out cause that they didnt have more opportunities to put the ball up for him anyway.
 
Back
Top