Elimination Final - Knights V Raiders - Sunday 10 September 4:05pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

Match result


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
A ten point lead is huge for the Raiders in what has been a very old school arm wrestle finals match so far. Not sure we can come back from that.
 
We need to compose ourselves and get back to way we have been doing over the last 9 weeks.
 
Thing is if we lose it's not because raiders have been better, it's because we are playing horrible and look to have thrown in the towel.
I think a lot of our errors have been from the pressure from the Raiders … hats off to them, I think they’ve played great so far. We’ve hardly had a chance to get off our line.
 
A ten point lead is huge for the Raiders in what has been a very old school arm wrestle finals match so far. Not sure we can come back from that.
Yeah points aren't exactly flowing but if we contain the errors I think we'll score more often than not from inside their 20, just can't get any time down there at the moment.
 
That team is the same team that played the first half of the season.

All that form we took into the finals is long gone. Useless bums. No line speed. No wrestle in the ruck. No width with the ball, all one out krap
 
I think a lot of our errors have been from the pressure from the Raiders … hats off to them, I think they’ve played great so far. We’ve hardly had a chance to get off our line.

The basic errors like the dropped balls haven't been from pressure, just lack of concentration.
 
Bloody hopeless in the first half, but the Raiders have played well. Hopefully the Raiders go back to their 2021 form and choke in the 2nd half.
 
Back
Top