Hard Yards
Brett Grogan
Gags having an absolute shocker
Stay on your man Young
Wighton has got Gags in all sorts, gets outside him every time.Stay on your man Young
I think a lot of our errors have been from the pressure from the Raiders … hats off to them, I think they’ve played great so far. We’ve hardly had a chance to get off our line.Thing is if we lose it's not because raiders have been better, it's because we are playing horrible and look to have thrown in the towel.
Yeah points aren't exactly flowing but if we contain the errors I think we'll score more often than not from inside their 20, just can't get any time down there at the moment.A ten point lead is huge for the Raiders in what has been a very old school arm wrestle finals match so far. Not sure we can come back from that.
Raiders been playing well , came with a game plan , executing perfectly . Fogarty perfect kick game .Thing is if we lose it's not because raiders have been better, it's because we are playing horrible and look to have thrown in the towel.
I think a lot of our errors have been from the pressure from the Raiders … hats off to them, I think they’ve played great so far. We’ve hardly had a chance to get off our line.
Forum software performing well. Onfield performance needs rebooting.On the upside the forum is loading fast.![]()