Bull**** call

We haven't had one, well known ref all year. Because no one looks at the Knights, ive had it. I want to be recognized as a team. I had a mate actually compare Melebourne Losing Falou to Us Losing Johns And Danny. Falou is not a footballer, Just a oversized Athlete, Like Tigers Danie Laurie.
 
Bull****, cos the Tigers all yelled out 'forward' and maybe cos Fa'aoso was facing his own try line but come on that was ****ing flat.
 
Since he ****ing got into first grade he has ALWAYS given us the worst calls. I have wanted him to die for a ****ing long time.
 
Dont know what to say, We let them run all over us in the end, especially Marshall. Someone needed to stepup and put in a big hit. Was a tough call but I think most people would say it went backwards.
 
Back
Top