Maxibon
Tim Maddison
Drinkwater is better so the hammer was no lossMust of missed when the Hammer was out injured then I guess or again posting more lies?
Drinkwater is better so the hammer was no lossMust of missed when the Hammer was out injured then I guess or again posting more lies?
Not to mention a knights forumWhy are we discussing the Cowboys in an AOB thread?
Must of missed when the Hammer was out injured then I guess or again posting more lies?
Good question, better ask kurriboy why they were first mentioned last page.Why are we discussing the Cowboys in an AOB thread?
Ahhh so injuries don’t matter thenDrinkwater is better so the hammer was no loss
keep shifting those goal posts.Bro… the hammer was ONE injury… we have had upwards of TEN.Ahhh so injuries don’t matter thenkeep shifting those goal posts.
That’s not what you originally said though is it. There’s also been a couple other injuries that haven’t been mentioned yet but I’m trying to not embarrass you too much.Bro… the hammer was ONE injury… we have had upwards of TEN.
Good question, better ask kurriboy why they were first mentioned last page.
Sure doesn’t look like you’ve blocked me here…I mentioned them in general conversation to another members comment.
But I knew you would be leeching your way around the forum somewhere looking to latch on to anything for your attention fix.
I blocked you ages back but still for whatever reason can see your posts and you mine, unfortunately.
Just another example of you polluting the forum.

Tbf this club will never go a year without having 5-10+ injuries so we’ll just have to get used to it.Would like to see how they go with 8 injuries or so to key players
Tbf this club will never go a year without having 5-10+ injuries so we’ll just have to get used to it.
The performance staff could very well be high.So what do we put it down to? A curse, high performance staff or just plain bad luck?
Well apparently we had signed the best high performance staff in the comp during the off season and that’s got us nowhere so I’d say all of the above.So what do we put it down to? A curse, high performance staff or just plain bad luck?
It's worth thinking about if all the new staff are working out.Well apparently we had signed the best high performance staff in the comp during the off season and that’s got us nowhere so I’d say all of the above.
Damn, you beat me to It.Looks like Nathan Brown is now available.