HarVeeGee13
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Hey all. I reckon 2027 is the most open premiership race in years, moreso than any other I can remember, moreso than this year where we got a 4th vs 7th grand final. There are 6 teams who've been given odds between $6 and $8.50, and I think that's very fair. Posting said rosters plus my "wildcard" team that I think also has a chance, the Brisbane Broncos, sorry sorry I'll get off Reece Walsh's **** someday I promise.
I don't want to post the Knights ZT roster because I think they've gotten it wrong lol. And if I was a Warriors fan I'd be annoyed by what they've listed, surely Leiataua and AKP come out of the side for Charnze and Dallin respectively? Further, Spencer Leniu is all but confirmed to be going to Parra.
Something that really stands out is how *** ****ed the league has been by depth. Teams are flat out putting a bench together and are going into an off season with only like 22-23 contracted players. I think we could be looking at a lot of train & trials earning top 30 deals over this pre-season.
3 strongest squads on paper are the Wahs, Melbourne and us IMO. And I think we're #1. I really do.
I don't want to post the Knights ZT roster because I think they've gotten it wrong lol. And if I was a Warriors fan I'd be annoyed by what they've listed, surely Leiataua and AKP come out of the side for Charnze and Dallin respectively? Further, Spencer Leniu is all but confirmed to be going to Parra.
Something that really stands out is how *** ****ed the league has been by depth. Teams are flat out putting a bench together and are going into an off season with only like 22-23 contracted players. I think we could be looking at a lot of train & trials earning top 30 deals over this pre-season.
3 strongest squads on paper are the Wahs, Melbourne and us IMO. And I think we're #1. I really do.