Heard there was constant audio issues with Kayo/DAZN, shocking lolAnyone else getting zero audio for this Kalyn Ponga interview?
I never bother watching the awards, biggest waste of time
Heard there was constant audio issues with Kayo/DAZN, shocking lolAnyone else getting zero audio for this Kalyn Ponga interview?
I’ve gone to bed, past midnight in NZ to watch this is madness! Nobody in NZ is even seeing all the Warriors awards haha.Heard there was constant audio issues with Kayo/DAZN, shocking lol
I never bother watching the awards, biggest waste of time
Jermaine McKewen and Manu Dally M Double Hard Bastards awardWho is everyone's real Dally M winners?
Think he got it in 2014 and 2020, but none during the four-peat.You know who’s never won Dally M Coach of the Year? Ivan Cleary.
He probably wouldn’t trade a ring for it.
Damn, that’s a long contract!He's signed until 2032 but I guess we've seen coaches get terminated earlier. I think it's also who wants to go over there and coach. And whether they would find someone suitable and who can do better.
Or may be it's another Eels/Brad Arthur run.
How embarrassing lol, I’ve just repeated something someone said without checking there.Think he got it in 2014 and 2020, but none during the four-peat.
Doesn’t really matter, but Ivan’s much more deserving than Webster imo, who’s now also won it twice.
Actually think Webster’s under a bit of pressure to keep his job next year, if they bomb out of the finals again there’ll be real questions.