2026 Season

You know who’s never won Dally M Coach of the Year? Ivan Cleary.

He probably wouldn’t trade a ring for it.
Think he got it in 2014 and 2020, but none during the four-peat.

Doesn’t really matter, but Ivan’s much more deserving than Webster imo, who’s now also won it twice.

Actually think Webster’s under a bit of pressure to keep his job next year, if they bomb out of the finals again there’ll be real questions.
 
He's signed until 2032 but I guess we've seen coaches get terminated earlier. I think it's also who wants to go over there and coach. And whether they would find someone suitable and who can do better.
Or may be it's another Eels/Brad Arthur run.
 
He's signed until 2032 but I guess we've seen coaches get terminated earlier. I think it's also who wants to go over there and coach. And whether they would find someone suitable and who can do better.
Or may be it's another Eels/Brad Arthur run.
Damn, that’s a long contract!
 
Think he got it in 2014 and 2020, but none during the four-peat.

Doesn’t really matter, but Ivan’s much more deserving than Webster imo, who’s now also won it twice.

Actually think Webster’s under a bit of pressure to keep his job next year, if they bomb out of the finals again there’ll be real questions.
How embarrassing lol, I’ve just repeated something someone said without checking there.
 
Back
Top