slotmachine
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Hopefully next year
Thought I read he was going to CanberraI wonder if we are giving Brock Gardner a chance in NSW cup.
Souths poached him from our under 18s and put him straight into their top 30, but he never got on the field because of covid and he did his achillies in pre season last year. Souths cut him for this year, but he is a smallish middle forward with high workrate of the sort everyone seems to be looking for and only 21. Before the 2021 season he was tipped to make firstgrade.
![]()
20 stars for 2021 | Brock Gardner
As we enter 2021, the NSWRL bring you 20 stars to keep your eye on this season.www.nswrl.com.au
I hope he's getting a go somewhere.Thought I read he was going to Canberra
Hopefully it's a trade for somebody.. We better not just be releasing another talent for absolutely nothing in returnStar has a fair bit of improvement in him I think.
I hope that's part of a trade for Brooks.
I agree with this.Yes, and for all his talent, it sounds like he has dropped further down the pecking order as a winger, with Young being talked up so much and maybe having Lee available for cheap. Sad to see him go, but probably a wise business decision.