2022 Knights Recruitment & Retention Thread

No salt, only be salt if they go on to win the premiership but I don’t believe that’s going to be happening anytime soon while ever APB is coach and Ponga’s future is up in the air. Will most likely be a team full of north Queenslanders by then as well.
Geez doesn't matter if he wins something or not, being a Cowboys fan I'd be filthy if he left. If Nanai gets poached as well as Luki I'd be concerned.
 
Geez doesn't matter if he wins something or not, being a Cowboys fan I'd be filthy if he left. If Nanai gets poached as well as Luki I'd be concerned.
Another one will roll off the production line. Had another young forward in this years Aussie schoolboys side.

We have the best production line along with Penrith.

We have got Cotter locked up until 2025, he is my favourite and earlier said this year he can be our version of Murray/Radley. Was well on the way until he had syndesmosis injury that sidelined him for months. Only thing holding him back is the injury history.
 
North QLD Is a rugby league heartland like the Hunter. There is significant cost in producing young talent… it is disappointing when you don’t get a return on your investment when they are poached in their early years. We have a history of losing potential young guns (Cordner is a perfect example). Pathways and Recruitment Managers are key personnel to ensure this young talent is retained.
 
Remember the NRL has to register the contract also. Release from Cows also.

Not just have the player sign and announce.
 
Back
Top