krustykraz
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Might be time to replace Warner
It looks that way. He was even getting hit by bouncers. It just looked like it was just a matter of time before they got him out.Might be time to replace Warner
NZ are a chance … I think England have cost themselves a bit with their Bazballing. The NZ bowling attack is shocking due to injuries and retirements, and England have thrown quite a few wickets away slogging. But the pitch is really flat and the NZ batting is still pretty decent, so I think England have opened the door when they didn’t really need to.Hey James: what do you think about the Kiwis chances against the Poms in the first test? I have no idea what the pitch is like there.
Most people seem to be honoured England would pick him as coach, and happy he's had such an impact, which is weird. I'm more annoyed with him! But NZ Cricket is so conservative these days, he'd never have been asked to be involved in our side.Do you know if Baz cops a lot of flak for going over to the dark side (coaching England)?
That is sad that NZ cricket world not give him a go, because his approach has made a big difference to the English cricket team.Most people seem to be honoured England would pick him as coach, and happy he's had such an impact, which is weird. I'm more annoyed with him! But NZ Cricket is so conservative these days, he'd never have been asked to be involved in our side.![]()
Brilliant spell of bowling!The GOAT dragging us right back into the contest.
Absolutely, especially given how little he seemed to threaten in the first test. Kuhnemann has started really well also, and Murphy hasn't even bowled yet. Maybe the selectors do know what they are doingBrilliant spell of bowling!
I haven't really been following the NZ/Eng test, but just had a look at the scorecard - she's certainly moved along quickly.I'd say England have enough now in the other test ... some sensible batting from them has steadied the ship.
I think that's where it almost became a bit of a problem for them today, they were leaving NZ so long to chase down the fourth innings score! But they slowed down a lot in the session just gone and made sure the lead was enough. Madness to see Wagner go for 100 off ten overs in the first session though!I haven't really been following the NZ/Eng test, but just had a look at the scorecard - she's certainly moved along quickly.
It sort of reminds me of the all-conquering Aus side of the early to mid 2000's - we'd score so quickly that we would leave ourselves ample time to bowl the opposition out twice. England could bat all day today and still have 2 full days to knock you guys over![]()
As a fan though, we'd all rather a 4th innings chase that could go either way. If I'm England and NZ chase them down, then hats off to them. I much rather that than the conservative, far too late declarations Cummins has made from time to time. Michael Clarke is bit of a hood rat but at least he kept the game moving as captain.I think that's where it almost became a bit of a problem for them today, they were leaving NZ so long to chase down the fourth innings score! But they slowed down a lot in the session just gone and made sure the lead was enough. Madness to see Wagner go for 100 off ten overs in the first session though!![]()