Billy, had a listen to the Podcast and some of the stuff he says is correct, but to say the Senior players wanted Brown gone wasn't what they wanted ultimately, he got caught out playing politics and it back fired.
Read between the line with what we know - Brown set 2020 as his big year , players set 2019, they said they had the squad now , didn't look great but built momentum, backroom recruitment / retention politics caused Brown to - play players out of position, have better players overlooked for regime aligned also rans, crazy bench selections and usage, continual player rotations undermined cohesion, Players realised they weren't being supported by these actions- the rest is history.
No excuses this year everyone has a point to prove from the coach to the water boy.
I can't wait for the year to start , already filled the fridge for the Nines this weekend ( I know it means little but ) , they are the Knights and that is who I support.