I have to disagree on that one.Pointless talking about it because we can’t afford him, but I’d swap him for Ponga if we had a chance.
Both 22 with a good 10 years in front of them.I have to disagree on that one.
Holmes over ponga? See what he can do at the cowgirls........
Fortnight...... Latrells attitude will be the only thing holding him back. His background doesn't help.He is talking about Mitchell
Latrell played fullback during his first season at the Roosters as well as wing, plus plenty of junior footy as fullbackLatrell has never played f/back that I can remember and no one has any idea about how he will go there .
As far as im concerned that means he doesn't have the runs on the board and don't forget he was dropped from SOO for poor form .
F/B is a lot more work than Latrell is used too I wouldn't swap him for Ponga to play F/b under any circumstances but I would get rid of anyone to have him play 5/8.
Oh but Sione?.........We've signed Shibasaki from the Broncos. O'brien sees him as a back rower.