Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Buderus

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Andrew Dunemann

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
If we go on a winning streak I will go on a riot and steal a grape from coles supermarket.

Be a rebel and go one with seeds!

- - - Updated - - -

If we go on a winning streak and go on to win the premiership I will do a nude run through Queen Street Mall in Brisbane and then streak at the 4 nations match at Suncorp

Would have to be an event in the middle of summer for me. I wasn't built for cold weather nudity ;)

If we go on a winning streak I will go on a riot and steal a grape from coles supermarket.

True story, some 16 year old employee at Coles tried to get me banned from a shopping centre over here in Sydney, because I ate 2 grapes. Manager of Coles and the shopping centre just looked at him like he was an idiot, managed to get a $50 off my next shop at Cole, from the the shopping centre manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Would have to be an event in the middle of summer for me. I wasn't built for cold weather nudity ;)

I don't think any man was my friend :lol:

If I were Stone and didn't get the job I'd be ****ed. He has provided results, has stuck by the club being second fiddle to Bennett and has a tremendous young team to work with. All we need is to purchase some size and put some of our NYC forwards up into NSW Cup.

If I were Stone and didn't get the job I'd be ****ed. He has provided results, has stuck by the club being second fiddle to Bennett and has a tremendous young team to work with. All we need is to purchase some size and put some of our NYC forwards up into NSW Cup.

He hasn't really got the results Garth Brennan has over the last 3 years though.

So who is the former Knights player that supposedly wants to come back?

Last edited:
He hasn't really got the results Garth Brennan has over the last 3 years though.

Second place in the NSW Cup last year and World Cup semi finals with Fiji ... he's had pretty good results in the two sides he's been in charge of since he was replaced as first grade coach.

Didn't pay much attention to last years NSW Cup team, but is this years team not a significantly downgrade from last years team?

Personnel wise yes, we have lost some quality players since last year, Chris Adams, AJ Davis, Peter Mata'utia, Kevin Naiqama, Siuatonga Likiliki, Dylan Smith, Zane Tetevano etc. It's one of the weaker NSW Cup teams we've had this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Replaced by Waddell, Minto/Dobson, Pat Mata'utia, Nathan Ross, Brayden Wiliame, Brenton Horwood, Newton & the likes, most of them are downgrades.

Didn't pay much attention to last years NSW Cup team, but is this years team not a significantly downgrade from last years team?
Last year we had Pete, Kev, Frei, Dylan Smith, Adams and also Tahu was in decent form and Hilder, Costigan, Faalogo, Tetevano, Korbin Sims all played NSW cup at times. Even Tapine played 3 or 4 games.
This year's squad is a fair bit weaker than last year's, especially with all the injuries to firstgraders and guys like Toka and Hilder.

I think we would have come very close to winning NSW cup last year if firstgrade had bombed out a week earlier and we could have used Faalogo, Costigan and Hilder.

Second place in the NSW Cup last year and World Cup semi finals with Fiji ... he's had pretty good results in the two sides he's been in charge of since he was replaced as first grade coach.

Didn't Garth win Toyota cup coach of the year, then a Toyota / Holden Cup premiership and then win NSW Cup (after Windsor won about 10 in a row?

What's Stone's finals record?

Didn't Garth win Toyota cup coach of the year, then a Toyota / Holden Cup premiership and then win NSW Cup (after Windsor won about 10 in a row?

What's Stone's finals record?

Well Stone has coached a first grade side so he has that over Garth.

And got belted when we finally played someone decent. Bennett was lucky the new finals system was in place or we would have been out in straight sets against the Bunnies in the first week.

Stone took what everyone says is an ordinary side down to Melbourne and lost 3 tries to 2.
If he had of had the luxury of playing the free-falling Dragons (with the "super"coach at the helm) who knows what would have happened.

why say we couldnt of beaten souths we should have beaten them last year if we didnt get penalized out of the game

Toohey in the Telegraph seemed to imply that Bennett is trying to gift the job to Terry Matterson.
None of the local directors want that, but the NRL appointed directors might listen to Bennett.

Toohey in the Telegraph seemed to imply that Bennett is trying to gift the job to Terry Matterson.
None of the local directors want that, but the NRL appointed directors might listen to Bennett.
Why should Bennet have any say who is the coach can't wait for him to leave and let's hope he takes all his old men with him Rick stone should get the job

Back