Top 6 finish.
Ability to compete with the "top" teams, especially at home.
Considering we almost finished top 4 this year I think top 4 should be a minimum goal. The Knight's usual injury tally will go a long way towards determining where we finish as it usually does but given an even amount of luck anything less than a top 4 spot will be underacheiving.
That's not true, we blew away wins against Wests and the Warriors. We should be top four next year, if not, it's another failure of a season.I don't really care what the injury toll is, but no matter when we played them (barring the first NQL game, St George game with no Origin players and the final Melbourne game) we never really looked competitive against the top teams. Even if we put in a great performance we were missing so much class.I'm expecting that to change though and I don't expect anything less than being top 4.
Considering we almost finished top 4 this year I think top 4 should be a minimum goal. The Knight's usual injury tally will go a long way towards determining where we finish as it usually does but given an even amount of luck anything less than a top 4 spot will be underacheiving.
Exactly, if we'd beaten the Warriors, Brisbane at home and Canterbury we'd have been fourth. And they were all winnable. If we had next Year's roster and coach then I think we'd have made it.We only had to put our mind on the job the last 5 weeks of the comp and we could have ran 4th this year. Everyone will assess the team differently but if we don't at least make the 4 next year I will be intimate with my boot(seeing as I can't say r**t my boot).
That's not true, we blew away wins against Wests and the Warriors. We should be top four next year, if not, it's another failure of a season.
Top four EASILY.
So why don't you think our much improved roster and best coach in the game won't give us the small bit of improvement we need to make the top four next year, again?
So why don't you think our much improved roster and best coach in the game won't give us the small bit of improvement we need to make the top four next year, again?
Top 4
Win at least 1 finals match
10/12 wins at home
Record home crowds and memberships
Less injuries
Mullen to play consistently well
Improved defence especially in the middle, keep our flamboyant attack with minimal errors and better options