2012 Season Expectations

No, I do! I said anything less than top 4 is below my expectations.

I forgot what we were even disagreeing about haha.

The roster IMO is only a part of the puzzle..

Do we have a top 4 team - YES
Will we be playing top 4 footy - ??

And the only reason i have question marks is with Bennett on board i can see the entire culture at the club change including the style of footy
i just think it may take a little while to put it all together..

but everyone has their own opinions and expectations which is awesome :)

Didn't take him long at the Dragons. Going back a bit, didn't take him long at Canberra, either (made the 1987 GF in his only season there).
 
Got to be top 4 . If the club is spending all this money they need to get results quickly . I think if the players can get over the injury problem then top 4 should be a shoe in .
 
id love to see mullen playing really consistent and a few more players make the australian team. i have more player goals and expectations. i want to watch richie next year and id also like to be an attacking style not just defensive it wears the players down as you can see with the dragons
 
I reckon we should aim for:

- Top 4 finish

- Improved defence

- Structured attack

- Mental toughness

- Ability to not fold under pressure

- Play for the full 80
 
Top 4 finish. Expecting big improvements in our defensive and attacking structure. I think we'll stick to playing a flamboyant game of footy, while also being able to grind out a win if we need to. Boyd is a game breaker which is exactly what we need and could definitely add another dimension to our attack. Mullen HAS to improve and I believe he will.
 
So if we finish 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th and win the premiership its a failure? :lol:

Second/Third week of the finals would be a good improvement.
 
- Top 4
- Mullen to play well
- more players making their rep debuts
- win 4 in a row
- defence inproved out of sight
- set plays that work
- a tougher, fitter side that we haven't seen before to absolutely ambush whatever team we come up against in Rd 1
 
With 30k that showed up for the game against Souths, were going to get heaps more Friday night games next year.

Can we skip the off season now? I just wanna see the great man in Knights colours!
 
- To play full 80 minute games without going to sleep.
- Defence, especially around the middle and centres/wingers.
- To win as many away games as home games.
- Crack 4 in a row.
- Top 4 spot, maybe even a premiership.
- Consistency.
- Structured attack.
- Win a finals game.
 
Have I got this right ? If someone responds with...we will be competitive for most of the year however injuries and failure to play for 80 minutes will see us just scrape into the 8 at best they would be considered not a true fan or at best a pessimist. On the contrary those that say we'll win the comp are brushed aside as jokers or unrealistic. Maybe it's better to predict nothing, take a seat, buckle up and get ready to ride the roller coaster.
 
I'm hoping of a top 4, even possibly a top 2, but I've thought we've had the team to make top 4 for awhile now, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Aslong as we don't throw games away like we have been doing, and we play some brilliant footy I'll be happy.
 
Have I got this right ? If someone responds with...we will be competitive for most of the year however injuries and failure to play for 80 minutes will see us just scrape into the 8 at best they would be considered not a true fan or at best a pessimist. On the contrary those that say we'll win the comp are brushed aside as jokers or unrealistic. Maybe it's better to predict nothing, take a seat, buckle up and get ready to ride the roller coaster.
Just don't post anything, ever. It'd be best if we all went and lived in caves, so we didn't have any knowledge to discuss anything, and lost our language skills altogether, hopefully. Bring back the grunts!!!
 
Back
Top