2011 Premiership: Round 25 Discussion

I read that about Foran somewhere else Jonno, wasn't a reference to your post.

Honestly, that five on one by Manly was disgraceful, I don't know how anyone can be defending them. Especially never thought I'd see that on a Knights forum!!!
 
I couldn't care less where the players are from - haven't watched it again, but if Foran came in and was throwing punches on the ground at Blair then he deserves suspension too.

Refs should have waited for Stewart to get all the way off before marching Blair, and Stewart shouldn't have waited round for Blair ... and shouldn't have punched Blair.

N90 I've read enough from you to know who's influenced by what.

Your don't know sh*t

I read that about Foran somewhere else Jonno, wasn't a reference to your post.

Honestly, that five on one by Manly was disgraceful, I don't know how anyone can be defending them. Especially never thought I'd see that on a Knights forum!!!

Nothing to it, Storm players should have got there sooner.
 
Form what they are saying, Glenn Stewart and blair to miss the GF, Brett Stuart 4 weeks and a few others to cop charges, Can only assume Lussick and not sure on the other/s, Also both clubs facing $100 000 fine
 
I'd given up watching all that closely by the time Gidley got his fists out haha. Think I was texting someone my sorrows!

If there was ever a bad round to punch someone in though, it was this one.
 
If he doesn't get suspended i don't know why he wasn't. He punched a guy, which is not allowed. Unless the punch didn't connect ofcourse but even then it's still not allowed to start throwing them! He may have a clean record though, i'm not sure. Whatever happens though, it was still very stupid for Kurt to do. I guess we now know why Josh Reynolds has the nickname "Grub", he's like Ennis but more antagonistic haha.
 
Was a light bump, only tickled the other guy. What is the world coming to when a little biff in a game of RL brings out all the tampoon wearing punishers and whingers.
 
Back
Top