2011 Knights membership details unveiled

It's a shame there's no pack that there's any benefit in overseas people buying. Most clubs do have the option, there you sign up and get a bit of merchandise in return. My brother is a Canberra member, he got a cap and a few other bits and pieces.

It would be great to see alot of people here become members for the first time in 2011.

Even if you just join the club as a non ticketed member - you are still contributing!!

It's a shame there's no pack that there's any benefit in overseas people buying. Most clubs do have the option, there you sign up and get a bit of merchandise in return. My brother is a Canberra member, he got a cap and a few other bits and pieces.

Yeah I know...I've got a article Andrew Voss did on memberships for this season stashed somewhere...I've got a new printer/scanner, might give it a whirl and upload the article. He wasn't too keen on the Knights membership.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

The pack I usually get, the 4 game/country membership has gone up by around $30 bucks. If it wasn't for hockey, I'd get the Bronze membership pack, that looks rather attractive.

Not sure whether to sit on Eastern or the Western side next year, will definitely be getting season tickets again though.

OMG I'm shattered - the concourse is now GA and we have seats there!!!!!!!!!!!! *cry cry* WTF :(

BTW, did anyone get a call from the knights? Supposedly they were ringing the members?

I'll be bringing a new member this year too.. tho she gets free membership for 5 years so dunno if that counts but hopefully create a basis for a lifetime of support. ;)

Thinking about becomeing a member next year. Prob just be a non ticket member though. Definatly would be more tempting if they gave away free merchindise though.

BTW, did anyone get a call from the knights? Supposedly they were ringing the members?

No - but then again, I don't need a phone call from the players to convince me to renew my membership. ;)

Maybe they should give all members a phone call so we can ask them if they're going to show up for the whole season, or just the final 5 games again next year?

No - but then again, I don't need a phone call from the players to convince me to renew my membership. ;)

No neither do I but I'm pretty mighty freakin ****ed that my seats are now GA and I would think they could ring and tell me that!! (meaning the admin not necessarily the players)

Fantastic news on the general admission seating. Will be a bronze defender defiantly only $114 for me, bargain. Also great news in terms of atmosphere, expect alot more atmosphere at games next season. Also great news for the Knights Crusade & traveling active support areas.

I got the call from Cameron Ciraldo weeks back, and couldnt find anywhere on here or on the other forum of anyone mentioning it at the time.

I mustve been one of the first :D Haha.

Used to get caps, years 2006 and 2008, and other merchandise such as carry bags scarves etc. on membership renewal.

Back