2009 NRL Premiership: Round 5 Discussion

knight-no-7

Moderator
nrl_logo_size2.jpg

ROUND 5 - 2009 NRL Premiership

Another Season of action packed NRL is underway!

The Action Continues; Round 5. Discuss the Weekend as it happens.


Match Information:
Coming Soon..

Teams:
RD 5 TEAMS (DT)

Fixture:

rd5.jpg

NRL.COM​

I'll put these threads up each week...
All the current round discussions, including views, tips, results and all the hot issues, in this thread.
​
 
This is another hard round
Eels
Roosters
Raiders
Storm
Cowboys
Knights
Sea Eagles
Bulldogs

I've got a feeling the first two games are gonna be an upset , which has been happening alot lately .
 
Ive gotta feeling I'm gonna get over 3 correct tips this w.e It better happen lol.

Im picking heaps of upsets cause thats all thats happening atm

Broncos
Dragons
Raiders
Panthers
Knights
Tigers
Rabbitohs
 
Parra are playing the crappiest football I've ever watched. If I was at the game, I'd want my money back.. Since I'm watching it, I want my 75 minutes back.

Edit: Eels just scored.. Doesn't change what I said. :p
 
I caught the last 20 mins of the Roosters v Broncos game. A few soft tries, but the Roosters last try with a no-look inside pass from Anasta was pure class.
 
We had the choice in NZ, so I watched the Brisbane Roosters game first.

A couple of dud games, no doubt about it. Very uninspiring to watch. But I'm 2/2 for the tipping, so yay for that.
 
Broncos were lucky to hold on, if the game had gone another 10 minutes Roosters would have got there.
 
Broncos were lucky to hold on, if the game had gone another 10 minutes Roosters would have got there.

I agree, I was thinking that if the Roosters could manage to get it to golden point then there was no way that Brisbane would win.

Canberra leading Cronulla 12-10 after 53 minutes ... Simmons having a field day with two tries. :dancing:
 
Alan Tongue scores from dummy half underneath the posts.

Terrry Campese coverts an easy kick

Cronulla 14-18 Canberra

Just as I type, the Raiders let the ball bounce from the KO and it goes out and they concede a drop kick. :lol:
 
Back
Top