2009 NRL Premiership: Round 24 Discussion

knight-no-7

nrl_logo_size2.jpg

ROUND 24 - 2009 NRL Premiership

090720100146s.jpg

Its down to the FINAL 3 ROUNDS of the 2009 NRL Premiership Season! Who will make the 8? and who will miss out? Every game counts!

The Action Continues; Round 24. Discuss the Weekend as it happens.

Teams:
ROUND 24 TEAM LISTS (FOXSPORTS)
(This link updates each week)

Fixture:

rd24xx.jpg

NRL.COM

BYES: All teams have now had their two byes.

I'll put these threads up each week...
All the current round discussions, including views, tips, results and all the hot issues, in this thread.

Roosters vs Bulldogs on Monday -.- Ffs i have to go to school! Why not weekend :l Hate watching/listning to games after school.

Tigers, Eels is going to be a cracker! Marshall v Hayne = a certain high scoring game.
Also both teams in form with win streaks, what a game that will be. Hope the Tigers win to keep the Eels away from us, but then again if the Eels win then we can jump the Tigers on the ladder. As long as we win :razz:

What an awesome round of league we've got this weekend.

Great matches, GF replay... sides in do or die matches to make the semi's.

We should win :) Cowboys don't have the best away record & not the best record up in Newcastle either & we have only dropped 2 home games all year.

I can't think of a better round in this decade

All games should be drawing 15-30k
TBH i cant remember last round let alone one this decade.

Most crowds will be closer to 15k, seeing WIN, Mount Smart, EAS, CUA, Olympic hold little more then that.

I cant see a crowd over 25k tbh, Eels V Tigers is the one i think will get close.

TBH i cant remember last round let alone one this decade.
I cant even remember what happened 10 minutes ago :lol:

Most crowds will be closer to 15k, seeing WIN, Mount Smart, EAS, CUA, Olympic hold little more then that.

I cant see a crowd over 25k tbh, Eels V Tigers is the one i think will get close.

WIN is apparently gonna be close to a sell out, EAS should be getting 17-19k, CUA ~15k hopefully.

I forgot about the Mt Smart game, the same 10k diehards will turn out there.

I just found out that the Storm game is on at the time as the Collingwood (biggest AFL side in Melbourne) and St Kilda :brickwall:So 12k max there.

Said on the DT website today 30k is predicted for Eels v Tigers, and Eels fans are out numbering Tigers fans by a 2:1 ratio.

Anyway, it's another great week of footy, so lets celebrate it! :D

Last edited:
Big call to call it the round of the decade tbh, but a few of the games ARE great games... the others are just normal games.

Back