Your team V Titans

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Nearly 2 weeks till the next game - Titans in Newcastle.
We should get Dan Saifiti and Bradman Best back.

Ponga
Young
Gagai
Best
Lee
Milford
Clune
D Saf
Randall
Klemmer
Barnett
Frizzel
Mann

JSaf
Fitz
Thompson
Croker

Ponga
Tuala
Gagai
Best
Young
Milford
Clune
Klemmer
Mann
Dsaf
Frizz
Barnett
Sasagi
Randall
Jsaf
Thompson
Croker

I am sure I’m in the minority but I would like to see Mann play most of the game at hooker. I thought we looked best when he was at dummy half today and Randall was off.

I believe Tuala has always looked his best for us when his played left wing and with Lee heading to the Dolphins I’d rather see Tuala given the remainder of the season. I also think his combo with Best has always seemed lively.

No I agree Mann should start at hooker. What we do beyond that is harder to figure out but that’s where I want him.

Yeah he better bloody be playing 13, he’s really good there and in my opinion pretty meh on an edge.

1. Ponga
2. Hunt
3. Best
4. Gagai
5. Young
6. Milford
7. Clune
8. Klemmer
9. Mann
10. Thompson
11. Frizell
12. Barnett
13. Sasagi
Bench
14. Randall
15. J Saifiti
16. D Saifiti
17. Croker
18th man - Tuala

What is AOB doing with Sasagi?

Because he comes on and looks lost...
Not much just harming his professional future by forcing him to revolutionise his game to his weaknesses instead of his strengths.

Why? Seems to me that AOB wants Victor Radley but has Mann instead. Sassagi is his project archetypal replacement for Mann. What an extraordinary privilege to have your coach task your future with his personal immediate needs

Well, you can rule Ponga out

Against the Titans with almost nothing to play for.
Wouldn't be a bad time to blood young Bailey Hodgson, so expect Tex Hoy to play fullback

Against the Titans with almost nothing to play for.
Wouldn't be a bad time to blood young Bailey Hodgson, so expect Tex Hoy to play fullback
Bailey is surprise surprise out for the year injured. Disaster of a buy.

Knew Ponga was going to be ruled out…. Funny he gets taken off for HIA but Yeo stays on in the first game and he was clearly gone.

They need to really look into this HIA and independent doctors.

Davie Armstrong at fullback would be a shock selection when we have Hoy available, since he's only played 2 games of reserves I think, but he's played a lot of seniors in country Qld and something about his calmness under pressure makes me think he'd handle it.
No doubt they'll play it safe and go for Hoy though.
The other left field selection would be Phythian. I don't know what his injury status is right now, but fully fit he can play firstgrade fullback, and go well.

Back