Is Stig any good?
Said on the news Gidley will definatly play and Mullo is 50/50 I'm confident both will play
Another incredibly quick recovery by Mullen, probably 2 weeks ahead of predicted. He is a bloody mutant lol
What news was this
Would have been NBN, I'd say.
pffffft deadset legend... hes not a legend ! jamie soward now he is a legend... ben hornby lgend... jarrod mullen = nothing !
Stig didn't play NYC on Friday - injured, not sure what though. Even if fit he is no chance. Ndaira would be well ahead & even he is long odds to make the bench.
Try reading before you post.
The specified post was referring to Jim Callinan.
I knew I should have quoted it.dragons= a real team said:pffffft deadset legend... hes not a legend ! jamie soward now he is a legend... ben hornby lgend... jarrod mullen = nothing !
Originally Posted by dragons= a real team
pffffft deadset legend... hes not a legend ! jamie soward now he is a legend... ben hornby lgend... jarrod mullen = nothing !
Ndaria shouldn't be considered at Halfback ever. Purely a hooker and thats it. Lacks any organizational skills and simply isn't that good of a playmaker. I'd rather Gidley.